Every month, Gray releases the latest student and employer demand trends in higher education. Here are a few of the trends from September of 2017 that we released in October:
- Overall student demand for higher education through September has dropped 11% in 2017.
- The job postings for Graphic Design, the Program of the Month, since 2015 have been volatile.
- The student demand for only one (Los Angeles) city in The Big 5 grew year-over-year.
- Student demand for on-campus programs is down 21% year-over-year.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Associate's degree had the most completions in 2016.