Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the March Webinar going over results from February:
Inquiry volume for programs decreased in February
- Inquiry volumes have declined year-over-year for a year.
- Inquiries for online programs increased 3% year-over-year.
- Inquiries for on-campus programs were flat year-over-year.
- Inquiries where modality was not indicated declined.
- Inquiry prices rose year-over-year.
Google search volume for programs increased 2% year-over-year.
- Searches for Elementary Education and Sonographer in February increased 48%
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.