Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the April Webinar going over results from March:
Inquiry volume for programs increased 3% in March
- February and March volumes both increased, following 13 months of year-over-year declines.
- Inquiries for on-campus programs increased 13% year-over-year.
- Inquiries for online programs declined 1% year-over-year.
- This is the first time on-campus has outpaced online since we started tracking this data.
Google search volume for programs increased 17% year-over-year.
- Searches for Diagnostic Medical Sonography increased the most in March.
In Atlanta, Student Demand for a Bachelor’s degree in Bible Studies is strong.
- Google searches have increased year-over-year for the past 8 months.
- Job postings have increased month-to-month in 2021.
- However, there are very few jobs and very low pay.
- This may fit for older students who are employed or retired and very interested in religion.
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.