Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the Gray Reports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the December Results GrayReports Webinar:
- Student Demand indicators are diverging:
- Inquiries have fallen slightly over the last two months, but conversions are rising.Inquiries in the Big Five Cities dropped by double digits in every city.
- Google program searches rose strongly–up 13% in December.g
- Google brand searches rose 4%; LSU’s national championship in football gave it a boost.
- Cyber Security ranks very high.
- Student demand is high but may be tapering off.
- Employment is very strong (95th and 98th percentile) job volumes
- Wages are well above average ($58,000 entry-level wage)
- It is one of a few higher-paying jobs that only requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Want to learn more?
Watch the Webinar Below
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.