Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the January Results GrayReports Webinar:
- Most metrics suggest a decline in student demand. Still, there are some bright spots.
- Overall, inquiries and conversions fell sharply, but rose for online programs.
- Inquiries rose for Public Health, Behavioral Sciences, Medical Insurance Coding, and Bible Studies.
- Overall, Google program search is flat, but surged for Finance, Economics, Medicine, Bible Studies, and Public Health, and Physician Assistant.
- Google brand searches fell but jumped for leaders on COVID-19: Johns Hopkins and Washington State.
- If you must cut, use the right data and process–or you may do more harm than good.
Watch the Webinar Below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.