Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the October Results GrayReports Webinar:
- Inquiries for online programs were down slightly year-over-year, 0.2%, in October - the first time online inquiries have been down or flat in over a year.
- Entrepreneurship exploded into the Fast 5 Programs, growing 148% year-over-year.
Gray's Program of the Month: Education, General
- This is a very competitive program, offered at 226 campus nationally.
- A net of 16 institutions added the program to their portfolio year-over-year.
- Education is still an on-campus program, as only 20 schools offer it online.
Want to learn more? Watch the Webinar below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation you can find it here.