Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the July Webinar going over results from June:
Inquiry volume for programs decreased 9% year-over-year in July.
- Inquiries for online programs decreased 4% year-over-year.
- Inquiries for on-campus programs increased 7% year-over-year.
Google search volumes were in conflict
- Program searches rose 1%.
- Brand searches declined 11%.
In Denver, the market for a Bachelor’s in Environmental Studies is mixed.
- Student demand is favorable and growing.
- Historical job growth is low, and saturation is high.
- Median program size is healthy and grew 60% year-over-year.
As always, good market data enables better decisions. Better program and course decisions increase margins. Higher margins ensure viability and enable investments in your mission.
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.