Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the Decembers Webinar going over results from November:
The COVID-related decline seems to be less than in previous months:
- Inquiries are only down 9% YoY, tied with July for the smallest decline since March.
- Inquiries for online programs are up 16% YoY, the most significant increase in three years.
- Price per pay-per-inquiry is down near $50, after 7 months closer to $55.
- Inquiry growth was fastest for Health Professions, Medical Insurance Coder, and Electrical Engineering.
- Inquiry unit growth was highest for Medical Insurance Coder, Graphic Design, and Accounting.
- Google search growth was fastest in Web/Multimedia Design, Digital Communication/Multimedia, and Industrial Engineering.
- Google search unit growth was highest for Truck/Bus Driver and HVAC.
Physician Assistant has strong demand and decent, but declining, employment opportunities.
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
Our next GrayReports Webinar will be January 21st at 2:00 pm ET.
Please register on the right.