Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the January Results GrayReports Webinar:
Student Demand indicators are diverging:
- Inquiries are rising, but only for online programs.
- Leading indicators suggest that conversions may be falling.
- Inquiries are rising for three of of the five largest programs.
- For some programs, inquiries are rising as fast as 161% year-over-year.
- Google program searches rose strongly–up 14% in February.
- For some programs, Google search is rising rapidly. Finance rose 180% year-over-year.
- Google brand searches rose 11% year-over-year after a period of flatness and decline.
Program of the Month: Master’s in Epidemiology
- Low score driven by poor employment outcomes – in the time period captured by the data.
- New York State completions are concentrated in one institution.
- Master’s degree is the most common award level, followed by graduate certificates.
- Some institutions offer an online post-baccalaureate certificate.
- Nationally, completions are rising at 8%/year, with online accounting for 3.5% of completions.
Watch the Webinar Below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
Our next GrayReports Webinar will be April 23rd at 2:00 pm ET.
Please register on the right.