Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the October Webinar going over results from September:COVID continues to hurt demand in several sectors:
- Overall inquiry volume: -11%
- Inquiries for on-campus programs: -10% - REVISIT
- Google brand searches: -5%
- Inquiries for online programs: +1% - REVISIT
- Google program searches: +9%
- Inquiry prices are up sharply: +13%
Inquiry growth is fastest in Computer Systems Networking, Behavioral Sciences, and Computer Programming.
- Medical Insurance Coder had the largest year-over-year increase in September inquiry volume.
- Business Admin/Mgmt had the largest year-over-year increase in September Google search volume.
You can watch the video below.