Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the October Results GrayReports Webinar:
- In November, total student inquiries have decreased for the first time since August 2018.
- The average cost of inquiries continued to decline year-over-year.
- Business Administration pay-per-inquiry total expenditure was the highest of any program, but declined 7% year-over-year.
- Spending on Mechatronics and several other emerging programs increased nearly 10X.
- Google program search volume rose 31% in November.
- Searches for Fine Arts programs increased 359%.
- Psychology programs have very strong student demand in New Hampshire, but moderate employment opportunities and low wages.
Want to learn more? Watch the Webinar below.