Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the April Results GrayReports Webinar:
- Inquiries show growth in demand for online, rapid decline for on-ground, and rising cost.
- Google search is rising, especially for key programs.
- These include Finance, Fine Arts, Economics, and Bible Studies.
- Brand search also rose slightly
- Overall, COVID giveth and COVID taketh away.
- For those who need to reduce cost, there are tools and techniques to make the right cuts.
- Cutting alone usually does not close budget gaps, most institutions also need to capture near-term growth opportunities.
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
Our next GrayReports Webinar will be June 25 at 2:00 pm ET.
Please register on the right.