Every month Gray releases the latest student and employer demand trends in higher education. Here are a few of the trends from December that we released in January:
- In December, inquiries for higher education programs were flat.
- December demand for online programs finished 2% ahead of 2015 – the 4th straight month of growth.
- Inquiries for on-campus academic programs fell 8.3% in December 2015.
- Among the Fast 5 Programs, Registered Nursing replaced Computer and Information Sciences.
- Demand for higher education continues to shift towards higher-level degrees.