Every month, Gray releases the latest student and employer demand trends in higher education. Here are a few of the trends from July of 2017 that we released in August:
- Overall student demand for higher education continued to decline 11%.
- Our program of the month, Electrical and Electronics Engineering scores well using our student demand data and all three sources indicate growth.
- Job postings data indicates a strong profession with many well-known employers and a median advertised salary of $89,000.
- Two of the Big 5 programs grew year-over-year in July.
- Conversions of April inquiries are 4% below last year’s volume.