Every month, Gray releases the latest student and employer demand trends in higher education. Here are a few of the trends from March of 2017 that we released in April:
- Overall inquiry volumes continue to decline 8%.
- But, trends are strongly diverging by segment.
- External inquiries dropped 15%, but Branded inquiries rose 8%.
- Inquiries for on-campus programs fell 11%, while inquiries for online jumped 21%.
- Conversions on-campus fell 20%, but online programs are up over 50%.
- Human Services continues to be the fastest-growing program.
- Employment for Liberal Arts majors is more promising than thought.
- Liberal Arts graduates are employed in many fields.
- Median salaries for many programs are above the national average.