Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray’s data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the January Results GrayReports Webinar:
- Inquiries are rising, but not for on-campus programs.
- Conversions may be falling.
- Inquiries are falling for most of the five largest programs.
- Inquiries in the Big Five cities are mixed; some are rising and some are falling.
- Google program searches rose strongly–up 9% in January.
Our guest Russ Natoce covered how to build and create a Marketing and Enrollment assessment plan. Watch the Webinar Below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
Our next GrayReports Webinar will be March 19th at 2:00 pm ET. Please register on the right.