Results Through May
- U.S. Google searches increased 18% year-over-year in May.
- Searches for college brands rose 22%.
- In Fall 2021, enrollment in Bachelor’s of Multidisciplinary Studies grew the fastest year-over-year.
- At the Master’s level, Behavioral Sciences grew the fastest.
- Registered Nurses and Managers had the highest volume of job postings.
- Postings for medical records technicians increased 159% year-over-year.
- Demand for Mechanical Engineering programs at the Bachelor’s level is high.
- Employment opportunities are strong.
- But the student market appears to approaching saturation.
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering programs have many employment options, and typically earn high wages.
Watch the Webinar Below