Results Through March
- U.S. Google searches increased 5% year-over-year in March.
– Searches for college brands dropped 8%.
- Fall 2021 enrollment declined 5% year-over-year.
– Enrollment declined at every award level except for Master’s and Doctorate.
- The highest volume of U.S. job postings was for registered nurses and managers.
– Postings for event planners increased 137% year-over-year.
- Market demand for English programs at the Bachelor’s level is high in CA.
– Enrollment has declined 3% since 2019.
- Graduates of English programs have many employment options and low unemployment rates.
– Opportunities are low for direct prep jobs
Watch the Webinar Below