Results Through November (2022)
- In November, US Google searches for academic programs increased 9% year-over-year.
- Three of the 10 fastest-growing programs were in the arts.
- In academic year 2021-2022, the fastest-growing master’s degree enrollment was in Data Science.
- At the bachelor’s level, Finance grew the fastest.
- In November, there was a strong employer demand for managers.
- Tax is a rapidly growing job market
- Demand for a Master’s in Education is very high.
- Student demand is very high.
- Employer demand is very high.
- However, mean wages are in the 27th percentile.
- This program is very competitive.
Watch the Webinar Below