Results Through February
- Google searches for programs declined 2% year-over-year in February.
– Google searches for brands increased 14%.
- Fall 2021 enrollment declined 5% year-over-year.
– Enrollment increased in Master’s degrees and Post-Master’s certificates.
- The highest volume of U.S. job postings was for health care workers.
– Postings for solar sales reps and appraisers increased 1286% year-over-year.
- Market demand for Econometrics programs at the Bachelor’s level is very high.
– Enrollment has steadily grown since 2019.
- Foreign students represented a large share of Econometrics completions in 2020.
– Program reporting in Economics may switch CIP codes to become STEM-qualified for foreign students.
Watch the Webinar Below