Results Through December (2022)
- In December, US Google searches for academic programs increased 23% year-over-year.
- Cybersecurity was the fastest-growing program for searches.
- In academic year 2021-2022, the fastest-growing master’s degree enrollment was Mechatronics.
- At the bachelor’s level, Cybersecurity grew the fastest.
- Job postings volume is finally trending up as of December.
- The creator/influencer economy is an emerging academic program and Coursera has already enrolled over 40,000 people in its Influencer Marketing certificate.
- Demand for a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence is high.
- New student enrollment increased over 300% year-over-year.
- There is high interest from international students.
- Employer demand is unclear. Logically, it should be high, but numbers are falling, or perhaps moving to data science
- This program is competitive, but data indicates that there is an opportunity in the online space or international.
Watch the Webinar Below