Results Through September (2022)
- In September, US Google searches for academic programs increased 16% year-over-year.
- However, enrollment declined 5-7% (bachelor’s and master’s programs)
- This could suggest weak near-term growth, but strong longer-term growth as searchers become students.
- In Spring 2022, Computer Science had the fastest year-over-year bachelor’s degree enrollment growth.
- At the master’s level, Information Science grew the fastest.
- Registered Nurses had the highest volume of job postings for bachelor’s and above graduates.
- Tax Preparers grew the fastest year-over-year.
- Demand for Animal Sciences programs at the bachelor’s level is high.
- Student demand is very high.
- Jobs per graduate and wages are very low, however, many Animal Sciences graduates go into other fields.
- There are signs that the market for this program is not saturated.
Watch the Webinar Below