Every month Gray releases the latest student and employer demand trends in higher education. Here are a few of the trends from April of 2017 that we released in May:
- Overall inquiry volumes continue to decline 15%.
- But, a few trends are diverging by segment.
- Student demand for on-campus programs fell 18%, while student demand for online programs grew 4%.
- Conversions on-campus fell 17%, but online conversions are up close to 70%.
- Mature Learners are an emerging segment with unusual interests.