Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay. To whet your appetite, below are highlights from the February's Webinar going over results from January:
Inquiry volume for programs decreased in January
- Online program inquiries increased 3% year-over-year.
- On-campus program inquiries increased 15% year-over-year.
- This means that inquiries where modality was not indicated declined.
- Inquiry volume and growth continue to be dominated by healthcare fields.
Google search volume for programs decreased by 3% year-over-year.
- Searches for Criminal Justice programs increased 185%.
Student Demand for Associate Biology programs in Ohio is strong
Job Posting volumes related to Biology programs in Ohio have fluctuated over the past year
As always, good market data enables better decisions.
Better program and course decisions increase margins.
Higher margins ensure viability and enable investments in your mission.
You can watch the video below.