Interested in previous webinars? Search the archive.
Leading post-secondary institutions rely on the GrayReports Webinar for current data on student demand and employer requirement trends. Every month, we release the latest data on a free GrayReports Webinar. Gray covers on-campus and online programs ranging from undergraduate certificates to doctoral degrees. Gray's data includes, by academic program and location, student inquiries, Google search volumes, and job postings. If you miss the Webinar, please feel free to download the presentation or watch the replay.
Inquiry volume for programs was flat year-over-year in October.
- Inquiries for online programs increased 1% year-over-year.
- Inquiries for on-campus programs decreased 16% year-over-year.
Google searches by program and brand surged in October.
- Program search volume rose 14%, led by Massage Therapy.
- Brand search rose 23%
International interest is also increasing, up 14%.
Demand for certificates is concentrated in software and well-being.
In Tennessee, the market for an Associate in Human Resources is strong.
- Student demand is favorable, but most completions are online.
- Tennessee has a healthy job market for Human Resources graduates.
- The median program size is very low.
As always, good market data enables better decisions. Better program and course decisions increase margins. Higher margins ensure viability and enable investments in your mission.
You can watch the video below.
If you would like to download a copy of the presentation, you can find it here.
Our next GrayReports Webinar will be in December at 2:00 pm ET.
Please register on the right.